SUNTZU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SUNTZU Clan

Competitive Total War: Arena Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hix_hux application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
basti2538

Hix_hux application Empty
PostSubject: Hix_hux application   Hix_hux application Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 23:57:05

Hello my name is Basti.
First of all something about me:
I am 17 years old and i live in Germany. I play Total War: Arena since October of the last year. Until now i fought over 1k battles. As you noticed in the title my ingamename is Hix_hux. I have never been in a clan before and i am not a member of a clan now.
at the moment i am playing mostly t6 but i will soon advance to higher tiers. I really enjoy playing infantrie ranging from heavy roman infantry to hoplites with Miltiades. I am also an ok cav player but i dont enjoy ranged units that much. (if you want a real impression of my playstyle check out this battle before the release of 3.1: Thermopylae 05/04/2018 22:26:09). I try to play at least 4 evenings a week.
The reason for applying to SUNTZU is to improve how i play and to meet new players because i really enjoy to play with other people.
Greetings from germany Wink

EDIT:

What is your experience in Total War: Arena?
When did you start playing Arena? How many battles have you fought? What units and commanders have you been playing? How much have you played in parties and how much solo?

I started playing in october and playd the most of my 1k battles solo.

Have you been in a clan before?
It can be any form of organised play. Ranging from Literature Clubs to esports organisations. If you were in any, please specify.

No i was never in a clan before.

Are you a member of any clan at the moment?
Sometimes poetry reading evenings conflict with our training schedule. This is not a huge problem but we want to know about this upfront.

No i am not in a clan atm.

What tiers are you playing at the moment?
What tiers are you playing the most and what tiers do you do only dailies on?

i dont play t 1&2 because this AI thing is stupid for experienced players. the most i play t6 but i also play other tiers.

What are your main commanders and unit types?
What do you feel most comfortable and confident playing on?

My mains are germanicus and miltiades with their Infantrie

What is your playstyle?
Describe yourself as a player. Is your playstyle aggressive or defensive? Proactive or reactive?

I try to play with a focus on teamplay and most of the time i play more defensive but if their is a need to i am confident at attacking the enemy aswell

What do you expect from SUNTZU?
What goals do you want to reach by joining SUNTZU? What do you think your time in SUNTZU will look like? Do you want to participate in tournaments or just play parties with other good players?

Mostly i want acces to a pool of players to play with because the players i played with before are not often availible( thats why i mostly played solo and this is also the biggest reason for me to apply here). I want a community of people that what they are taling about. i am willing to try to play in competions aswell but its not in my focus

How did you find out about SUNTZU and why did you decide to join us?
We are just curious Smile

I looked for a clan to join online and SUNTZU seemed to be the one thats fits the best. also i watched mistrzu on teitch a couple of times

What is your availability for playing?
Tell us what your schedule looks like so that we know what to expect. If it’s irregular, tell us the conditions dictating its irregularity.

I am more or less availible every evening from 7-10 but sometimes longer

Last edited by Mistrzu on Mon 9 Apr - 16:27:03; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : It's SUNTZU not Suntzu)
Back to top Go down
Mistrzu
Admin
Admin
Mistrzu

Hix_hux application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hix_hux application   Hix_hux application Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 12:29:58

This application doesn't contain all the information we need. Please follow the template more closely.
We will review your application once it fulfills all our requirements.

Edit:
We've played with you enough already to confirm that you have all the necessary experience to become our recruit!
Remember that recruitment period lasts approximately a month and can be shorter or longer depending on your progression, integration and other factors.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://suntzuclan.board-directory.net

Hix_hux application
Page 1 of 1